St. Paul’s Church has a variety of public spaces available for rent for all occasions:
- Anniversary Celebrations
- Graduation Parties
- Birthday Parties
- Retirement Parties
- Family Gatherings
- Business Meetings
- Training Seminars
- Funeral receptions
Hamilton Hall is our largest room (50’x50′). It holds approximately 150 guests. We have 17 round tables and 8 to 9 padded chairs can be seated at each table. Rectangular tables are available for additional seating – head table, buffet serving, etc. Metal chairs are also available, if needed. The room is large enough for a band or DJ and a dance floor. There is a kitchen directly off of this room and the bathrooms are located nearby.
This room holds approximately 50 guests. There are rectangle tables and metal chairs. This room is perfect for small venues such as, meetings, small birthday parties and wedding/baby showers. There is not a kitchen attached to this room, but the use of our kitchen is included in the price.
This room is perfect for small meetings. There is an expandable wall that can divide this room into two small rooms. There are rectangle tables and metal chairs.
Our Church facilities offers a clean, comfortable and spacious atmosphere, including:
- Ample parking
- Handicap access
- Fully air-conditioned
- Full kitchen
- Picnic area
- Use of our commercial kitchen which includes 2 commercial refrigerators, freezer, small stove, microwave and window bar open to the Hamilton Hall for serving.
RENTAL FEES – 4 hours
|Public||Contributing Members (40% discount)||Non-Active Members (15% discount)||Non-Profit Organizations (15%discount)|
|Hamilton Room (Main Hall)||$750||$450||$ 635||$540|
The above fees are based on a 5 hour slot. This does not include setup time. There is no fee for setup time. If the hall is not being used the day or night prior to your event, you are welcome to set up early.
- Security deposit is required to hold the date. Security deposit is fully refundable if there is no damage to our facilities
- Key deposit is fully refundable once the key is returned
- The rental fees must be paid in full 14 days prior to event
- Members cannot rent the hall for non-members
- Kitchen facilities DO NOT include plates, glasses, silverware, pots & pans or other utensils